Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Help! Rice Krispies Everywhere!

My wife just e-mailed me from home: the 4-year-old and 6-year-old (both boys) have sprinkled Rice Krispies around the house. We have one of those floorplans where the kids can run around and around in a circle, track-style. Except they lined the track with cereal.

So my long-suffering wife (Geometrica?) assigned them the task of cleaning it up, hoping to teach them responsibility and the virtues of diligence and cleanliness.

They took the vacuum cleaner in the bathroom and sucked up the toilet paper. Now the vacuum is clogged.

They got sent to their room with no cookies, and the Rice Krispies are still there! Please pray for patience for Mrs. Geometricus and for true contrition for the two little Trapezoids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Polyhymnia?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Geometricus said...

No, that's my sister. I guess my other sister would be Betsyhymnia.

I guess Geometrica does sound kinda...well, nerdy. Not very feminine.

Still looking for a better alias for Mrs. Geometricus...

2:36 PM  
Blogger Adoro said...

Hee hee! I'm so sorry, but this is so funny!

But in all seriousness, I have to say this; be happy they didn't superglue their hands to their heads or, even worse, to the dog or cat.

Yes...I knew someone who had to leave work suddenly because her daughter superglued herself to the dog.

Your family is in my prayers. :-)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home